CNRS Cristal 2011
March 10, 2012
David Darson, Research Ingineer at LPA was awarded the CNRS Cristal 2011 for the development of a new generation of ultra-low noise DC supply. This nation wide disctinction acknowledges the best technological innovations of the year.
Contact : David Darson
In the same section :
- All-optical control of a single photon emitter
- CNRS Cristal 2011
- Resonant Optical Nonlinearities in Quantum Cascade Lasers
- Electron cooling by phonons in graphene
- Workshop on "Quantum Dots"
- Indistinguishable electrons on-demand
- How does optical absorption of carbon nanotubes depend on their geometry ?